Monday, November 12, 2012

Roller Derby


Here's an illustration I made for the poster of a Roller Derby game in Toulouse. I never heard of this game before a few months ago.
For those who never heard of it before know, it's a sport, where the contestants, predominantly women, fight while circling as fast as they can around a track, on rollers. Well, that's what I understood. At first I thought that we were describing to me the manga Gunm.
Since then, I had the occasion to see games. I found them particularly spectacular. American football players are well mannered gentlemen compared to these Amazons.

I would have try if I did not cherish my coccyx. Besides, my underwear wouldn't have survive the choc. I use them enough like that when I ride my unicorn while distibuting candies on parking malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment